CPS 1:1 Program
Chromebooks will be issued to all students in grades Kindergarten through grade 8 along with a charger and carrying case. Families are not charged anything for this device, we just ask that your child take good care of it.
- Participation in this program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Students are required to sign an Acceptable Use Policy and agree to take proper care of their Chromebooks
- Students are required to charge their Chromebook every day to be prepared for class.
- Students should never eat or drink while using their Chromebook.
- Students must not write or add stickers to their Chromebooks.
- Your child's name and homeroom should be the only sticker on the Chromebook at all times.
- Students should leave all charging wires at home and not travel with them.
- Students must report any issue or damage immediately to the IT department. Email: IT@carlstadtps.org
- Students must never leave their Chromebooks unattended, nor should they lever it in any vehicle.
- If your Chromebook is lost or stolen, it must be reported to the Carlstadt Police department as well as the CPS technology department.