Emergency Information- Bell Schedules
EMERGENCY PROCEDURES -
the safety of our students and staff is our number one priority. The information below will assist parents and families in the event of an emergency
To report and emergency at our school, first call 911, then report it to our Principals office at 201-672-300
In the event of a snowstorm, windstorm, rainstorm, threat to campus or other emergency event, CPS will implement safety procedures and may change school start or dismissal times for student safety.
Here are the ways we communicate emergency information:
- Email notifications. Please provide the school with your current email address
- Automatic phone calls and text messages through School Messenger. Please provide the school and keep your phone information up to date in Genesis.
- Announcement on our district school website.
- Announcement on social media.
- Announcement sent through ClassTag and Google Classroom